User Group Meetings
A User Group Meeting is great opportunity to reach a large group of professionals and present information on HLA using your company’s products or services.
ASHI prohibits user group meetings from being held by any company who is not an exhibitor of ASHI. Only those events may be publicized and/or promoted in the meeting program or outside the exhibit booth. User group meetings have specific rules and regulations.
ASHI does not guarantee attendance. Attendance depends on date, time, topic, and the marketing efforts of the sponsoring company.
|Tuesday, October 2||
12:30 pm - 2:20 pm
|Wednesday, October 3||12:30 pm - 2:20 pm|
|Thursday, October 4||12:30 pm - 2:20 pm|
All User Group Meetings Include:
- Theater style seating (cannot be changed)
- A riser with a podium and head table for two (2)
- Standard AV set (screen, projector, computer, one (1) table top microphone and one (1) aisle microphone)
- Listing on ASHI Website and Mobile App
- One-time complimentary pre-registration mailing list (one-time use agreement must be signed in order to receive the list)
Fees for User Group Meetings do not include food and beverage costs. All food and beverage must be coordinated through the hotel, and all costs are at the company’s expense. Additional AV will also be at your expense.
As discussed at last year’s ASHI President’s Roundtable, ASHI is beginning to address the problem with waste generated by unclaimed lunches at the vendor workshops. To that end, we are offering two different options for User Group Meetings this year.
Option 1: LUNCHEON SYMPOSIUM - ENHANCED (with Registration & ASHI Staff Support) - $6,500.00
Coordinate your User Group Meeting with registration and staff support from ASHI. ASHI will assist with collecting registration, providing tickets to registered members, and providing accurate attendee estimations for food and beverage based on registration. You will receive the following:
- Onsite Promotional Signage
- ASHI will produce one (1) sign that lists all User Group Meetings who select Option 1 to be set in the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel. Your session title and company logo will appear on the sign
- Registration Support
- In order to facilitate a more seamless process, ASHI will coordinate registration for your User Group Meeting. Attendees will select if they plan to attend your session during the online ASHI meeting registration, and will receive a ticket when the checkin onsite at the meeting. This ticket will be valid their lunch and entrance to the symposium. ASHI will provide an estimated number of attendees for your session, to ensure you have accurate numbers when ordering food and beverage from the hotel. Must apply and confirm program title prior to May 11, 2018 for this Enhanced User Group opportunity. Applications submitted after May 11, 2018, will not qualify for registration and staff support.
Option 2: LUNCHEON SYMPOSIUM - BASIC (no Registration or ASHI Staff Support) - $5,000.00
Coordinate your own user group session, with your own full management of registration and the session. This option gives you the reins for your session. You’ll coordinate your own registration on a separate site. ASHI will still list your session on the online program and Mobile App.
Please note, with this option, ASHI will not list your session during registration and cannot assist with estimates on attendance for the session. We recommend this option if you feel confident gathering your own registration and making your own estimates on food and beverage orders.
How to Apply
You must be an official exhibitor of the ASHI meeting to hold a User Group Meeting. Applications must be submitted online. A credit card will be requested at the time of purchase. Space will not be confirmed until payment is received.
ASHI assigns space on a first-come, first-served basis. Space assignments will begin in early June 2018.
All User Group Meetings are expected to comply with the official rules and regulations.
For questions related to exhibits or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Caroline Canino, ASHI Associate Meeting Manager, email@example.com or 856-380-6844.